From the latest in AI, 5G, Cloud, BigData, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Immersive Marketing, and Fintech, GITEX Global is the only event spotlighting worldwide tech visions at scale. Citytech Software DMCC will be launching the latest version of its flagship software, Paylite HRMS 4.7 at the 41st edition of the GITEX Tech Week to be held in Dubai, UAE, from October 17th- 21st, 2021.
Citytech Software DMCC has been an esteemed part of the event for many years now and has successfully catered to the global audience that the event manages to capture. Keeping the current global demands in mind, Paylite has bought new functionalities and features to the software. The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we work and increased the adoption of remote working like never before. An HRMS has to account for all the changes in the business world to be useful enough for companies to leverage as an effective HR solution. Paylite’s new version keeps the changing world order in mind and introduced features that make remote working, attendance tracking, time-off, leave management, etc. a breeze for HR managers. All the new functionalities of Paylite 4.7 are designed to meet the demands of the modern workforce.
Key highlights of the latest release include:
- New design integration.
- Payroll formula configuration.
- Salary revision/ payroll workflow & approval options.
- Better leave management in the Covid-19 situation.
- Added compliant/ feedback management.
- Enhance attendance integration smoothly.
- More Integrations with any 3rd party software by APIs (i.e. MS Business Central, SAP Success Factor, Transfora, Cezanne HR, JD Edwards, etc).
- More options are included in designing custom reports.
- Added analytics reports.
- Microsoft Azure Single Sign-On.
- PRO module for visa status tracking.
- Added new features to the ESS module.
- Capture attendance through mobile Apps with geo-facing.
- Recruitment management & onboarding enhancement (option with career page integration).
- Added Offboarding module.
- Performance management enhancement (option with multi-phases in a single cycle).
- SOX Compliance password.
Along with Paylite 4.7, Citytech will also be unveiling the new services launched by the organization for the business community. As your business scales up, it requires state-of-the-art technology-based solutions to meet the ever-changing business needs that your current accounting software may fail to fulfill. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution designed and developed especially for small to medium-sized businesses. It is flexible, customizable, easy to use, and connects seamlessly to the various business processes while enabling the operational teams and management to make smarter decisions promptly. LS Retail, the leader in omnichannel retail solutions streamlines in-store and supply chain operations and integrates seamlessly with the Business Central 365 functionalities. It has advanced analytics capabilities that offer valuable business insights to support effective and timely decision-making.
The event presents a superb occasion to discuss your web development needs, be it for developing an eCommerce store or IT consultation. The entire GITEX week, customers can avail themselves of free consultation for their web and mobile projects. Come meet us at Hall 8, Booth #H8-1, from October 17th to 21st, 2021.
Book your meeting time here: https://www.citytechcorp.com/gitex-dubai/